Mary has a passion for and dedication to helping her patients achieve their health goals. She believes that the mind, body, and spirit must all be considered and brought to a place of balance to truly live your best life.
- Degree In Holistic Health Sciences – Pacific College of Health and Science in San Diego, CA
- Licensed Massage Therapist – Pacific College of Health and Science in San Diego, CA
- Nationally Board Certified in Holistic Nutrition – The Nutritional Therapy Association’s Extensive FNTP Program
- Worked With Dr. Frank Springob & Assisted In Teaching His MFT Technique
- Reiki Master
Holistic Healing Specialties
Mary creates individualized protocols for patients pulling from her extensive training and experience in nutrition, energy work, and both Western and Eastern massage modalities. She likes to blend the best of both worlds to create a unique experience for her patients.
- Nutrition Counseling & Personalized Supplementation
- Massage Therapy – Deep Tissue Massage, Swedish Massage & Tui Na (Chinese Medical Massage)
- Energy Work – Morphogenic Field Technique (MFT), Medical QiGong & Reiki
- Chi Nei Tsang (Emotional release technique using abdominal massage and specific acupoints)
Menu Of Services
Appointments with Mary are focused on your wellbeing. She wants to meet you where you are in your personal journey and utilize her education and talents to elevate you to a higher level of healing and whole-body health.
- Nutrition Counseling: (Initial Appointment – 60 Minutes / Follow-Up Appointments – 30 Minutes) Includes extensive health history and questionnaire, detailed suggestions tailored to your individual dietary needs, may include supplement suggestions.
- MFT Testing: (Initial Appointment – 30 Minutes / Follow-Up Appointments 15 Minutes) Includes extensive health history and MFT testing.
- Nutrition Counseling and MFT: (Initial Appointment – 75 Minutes / Follow-Up Appointments – 30 Minutes) Includes extensive health history and questionnaire, detailed suggestions tailored to your individual dietary needs, and complete MFT testing with supplement suggestions.
- Bodywork: Individual bodywork tailored to your individual needs. Can also include Swedish massage, Deep Tissue, Tui Na, and Reiki services.
- Energy Reboot: Includes a combination of Tui Na, Reiki, Acupressure, Medical QiGong, and MFT with supplement suggestions.
- Full Mind/Body Appointment: (Initial Appointment – 90 Minutes) Includes extensive health history and questionnaire, detailed nutritional counseling including diet suggestions, MFT testing and supplement recommendations, energetic bodywork.