Dr. Chevigny is a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician with a fellowship in Sports Medicine. He has extensive experience in providing thorough, excellent care for a wide variety of patients including professional athletes.
A native of Seattle, WA, Dr. Chevigny prefers to approach patient care as a team with medical physicians, musculoskeletal therapists, acupuncturists, and massage therapists to offer the most comprehensive care possible.
Dr. Chevigny’s involvement with chiropractic began when he endured a serious sports-related injury, which has been his compass while furthering his education and expanding his practice. He has built an impressive resume working with athletes of all ages and skill levels:
- Crossfit Games 2012 and 2013
- Cal State Northridge Athletic Department 2012-2013 (Working with athletes in a multidisciplinary setting)
- Fred Hutch Obliteride 2016 (cycling event)
- AVP Circuit 2015 and 2016 (professional volleyball)
- Seattle Reign 2015 and 2016 (Seattle professional women’s soccer team)
- One Dream Athletics 2015, 2016, and 2017 (Helping collegiate football players prepare for professional tryouts)
- Seattle Marathon 2018
Through chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue work, exercise, musculoskeletal rehab, and functional
taping, he can speed up recovery tremendously. Dr. Chevigny employs a wide variety of
techniques. There is no one size fits all treatment style. Every person is unique and will be
cared for as such.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- Southern California University of Health Sciences, Whittier, CA
- Fellowship at Northwest Chiropractic Center and Evergreen Hospital 2015-2016
- National Board Certified
- Washington State Board Certified
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
Memberships & Associations:
- Washington State Chiropractic Association