MindBody Med in Seattle, WA offers holistic treatment options and pain relief for auto accident injuries. We offer a combined approach of chiropractic care, massage therapy, and musculoskeletal therapy (functional rehab) to ensure your pain is reduced or eliminated altogether.
Accidents Can Cause Invisible Pain
Most auto accident pain comes from tears in your body’s soft tissues, muscles, ligaments, and other connective tissues. Whiplash is the most common of these auto accident injuries with symptoms of a stiff neck, shoulders, and upper back along with itching or burning sensations. Pinched nerves are an injury that can cause numbness followed by severe back pain, and these symptoms don’t usually show for 24-48 hours.
- Pain is delayed due to a flood of adrenaline in the body.
- Some injuries may take days to become noticeable.
- You can speed recovery with a chiropractic adjustment and massage.
- Adjustments and functional rehab prevent additional injury.
Relief For Your Symptoms
We know that you want real pain relief that gets to the core of the problem and allows you to move, work, and live the way you did before the accident, not just prescriptions. We offer chiropractic therapy as a non-surgical alternative for auto injury treatment.
- Combined Approach (Chiropractic, Massage, Musculoskeletal therapy)
- Relieves Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Realigns Spine To Ease Back Pain
- Restores Mobility
- Strengthens Muscles To Prevent Re-Injury
Customized Injury Treatments
Depending on the kind of accident you were in and the nature of your injuries, our practitioners can use several techniques as part of your accident therapy. For example,
- Massage is used to break up developing scar tissue and increase your range of motion. It can also bring a sense of relief to every area, not just your noticeable problem areas.
- Chiropractic spinal adjustments and soft-tissue manipulation can help resolve back problems. Aligning your spine and body correctly can help injuries to heal and reduce stress in problem areas.
- Functional Rehab can help you to not only feel better but can help prevent future injuries. These rehabilitative exercises that you do at home can help restore range of motion in your joints.
We’re Here To Help After A Car Accident
If left untreated, car accident injuries can cause weeks or months of pain, and lead to long-term health problems. Why hesitate when relief is just a phone call away? Contact us at MindBody Med today to make an appointment with providers that specializes in treating auto accident injuries.