Dr. Belanger utilizes evidence-based manual therapy and rehabilitation techniques to deliver the best possible care. With a Master’s in Sports Medicine, he has experience working with athletes of all levels, ranging from middle school gymnasts to master’s level triathletes. His primary goal is to get his patients moving so they can return to doing the activities they love, whether a specific sport or playing with their grandkids.
Dr. Belanger was first exposed to the world of sports medicine as a patient, injuring his back while competing as an athlete in college. While his experience as a patient led him to the chiropractic profession, he recognizes the importance of utilizing a team approach to care. He works with medical physicians, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and massage therapists to optimally treat each patient.
Every person is unique, and Dr. Belanger meets each patient where they are to create a personalized treatment plan to best suit their needs and goals. Whether you are training for a marathon or just trying to walk without pain, Dr. Belanger is excited to work with you to get you moving in the right direction.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, summa cum laude – University of Western States
- Master of Science, Sports Medicine, with honors – University of Western States
- Bachelor of Science, Health Promotion, Nutrition, and Exercise Science – The Ohio State University
- Select Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) – Level 1
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) – Exercise level 1
- Functional Movement Training (FMT) – Basic and Advanced