Chiropractic treatment is well-known for reducing pain and increasing mobility, but did you know it could also help you with weight loss? Nothing can replace diet and exercise, but regular adjustments at MindBody Med in Seattle, WA can be part of a healthy lifestyle that encourages shedding those extra pounds.
How Can Chiropractic Treatments Help You Lose Weight?
Regular adjustments can help reduce many chronic pain issues. When you feel better, you tend to be more active and make a healthier lifestyle and food choices.
Here are 7 ways regular chiropractic treatments are part of a healthy weight loss program:
- Less Pain Encourages A More Active Lifestyle
- Less Pain Means The Ability For Longer More Intense Exercise
- Relieves Pressure On Spine Making Exercise Easier
- Adjustments Relax Muscles So You’re Ready For Your Next Workout
- Better Quality of Life Leads To Healthier Food Choices
- Reduce Dependency On Pharmaceuticals That May Cause Weight Gain
- Decrease In Anxiety & Weight Triggering Stress Hormones
How Can Chiropractor Treatment Reduce Pain & Discomfort?
Chiropractor adjustments relieve pressure off the spine, joints, and muscles. Treatments also increase blood flow and nerve conductivity. Regular visits to a chiropractor can help your body function at its best.
- Relieve Pressure On Spine, Joints, & Muscles
- Increased Blood Flow
- Improved Nerve Conductivity
- Increase Mobility & Flexibility
How Does Chiropractic Care Improve Mental Health?
Chronic pain is often associated with anxiety and depression. The mind, body, and spirit are all connected, so pain in the body often leads to mental distress. Relieving pain holistically can help improve mood, and may even reduce dependency on pharmaceuticals.
Feeling better also encourages a better night’s sleep, as well as self-care activities such as exercise that also help relieve stress.
- Pain Relief Improves Mood
- Less Dependency On Depression Drugs
- Improved Sleep Increases Energy & Decreases Irritability
- Encourages Stress-Relieving Self-Care Activities
Include Chiropractic Care As Part Of A Healthy Lifestyle
When it comes to losing weight, proper nutrition and exercise will never be replaced. However, including chiropractic treatments as part of a healthy lifestyle can help you reach your goals.
Chiropractic Care In Seattle For Weight Loss
Don’t let pain keep you from living a healthy lifestyle. Regular adjustments alongside functional nutritional therapy and counseling at MindBody Med in Seattle, WA, can have you feeling better and shedding those unwanted pounds. Contact us today to see how our wellness team can help.