We are open and have resumed normal business hours.
The governor has deemed chiropractic care essential to lighten the load on primary health care providers and our hospitals for non-essential services (i.e. neck and/or back pain, anxiety, numbness, tingling, and elevated stress levels etc).
Measures that we are taking to protect our patients, staff, and community include:
- Cleaning of equipment between each visit with products recommended by CDC.
- Continuing to wash linens after each use with high heat.
- Increased frequency of wiping down surfaces in the lobby and back-office areas.
- Hand sanitizer for in-office use by all patients and office staff.
- Scheduling of patients so there are never more than 2 people in the waiting room.
- Respectfully request that those feeling flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- We will continue to treat patients for the time being and assess the situation daily.
Stay Healthy At Home
Some easy thing you can do at home to help support your immune system and avoid infection:
Supplements: Vitamin C (10,000mg; 3-5 divided doses), Vitamin D (5000-10,000 IU’s),
Zinc (~20mg), and selenium (~100mcg). There are many others that will help support
your immune system, but these four will cover most of your needs.
Heat: Viruses don’t do well at temperatures above 80 degrees. Using the sauna is a
very good idea. Also consuming hot beverages like tea/soup will be helpful.
Wipe Down Surfaces: Multiple sources suggest using a solution with greater than 70%
bleach or alcohol. It’s also recommended to wipe in one direction, not back and forth.
Keep Hands Clean: Wash your hands for 20 seconds with hot water and soap. Also
keeping hand sanitizer on hand is smart. You can make your own at home with rubbing
alcohol, aloe vera, and essential oils (keep the alcohol content over 70%).
Chiropractic Adjustments: Studies show the production of healthy immune-boosting
cells were significantly increased after spinal manipulation (Teodorczyk-Injeyan et al.
Chiropractic and Osteopathy 2010)
Need To Reschedule?
If you feel you need to reschedule your appointments we understand because the safety of our
patients, staff, and community is our foremost priority.